Monday, February 28, 2011

Kristin Blog..

               CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011
Hello Im back here to update my blog.Nothing much to talk about,I think?Hmp..Just wanna post some Picture's during CNY.. :)...Anyway,How's everyone chinese new year celebration?..Fun huh?Fun because of gambling isnt it?Haha definetly!But I'm going to enjoy my next year CNY which going to have on the january not febuary right?as what I heard from My frends..But this year Im kinda enjoying.. 1st day went to popo shop collected ang pow from all uncle's and auntie's Collect so many and nice amount!HahahaThis year I invited 6 frends to my house..They was enjoying talking ,making jokes and enjoying eating cookies?Hehe..For sure it is! :p..5 of them came early around 1.30++ pm reached my house and 1 more of my frend came late coz last minutes asked me whether she can come my house or not,then i replied Of course CAN!why not?..After eating finish,we were sitting at the living room chi-chatting with each other's..After that my frend who was late finally reached as what she wants to come.. :D...After around 20minutes my malay frends wanna go back,so its ok..After they went back me and my others chinese group start playing HUAT AHH!!!haha..I think I lost around few dollar if not mistaken?While playing my frend were talking about the movie tian tian how tian ,we replied her then we say let go!Finally we went to MBO and watch.I was 1st time to MBO so kinda boring for me but why is their ticket is much more cheaper then TGV??Which is better anyway?forget about it then ==...Ok Im gonna stop writing'essay'.haha lets see some of my cousin picture's took by this year.. 
                                                        BRACES GENG!
1Whole Happy Family! ;)


Me and cousin's


Geng of Girls.


Braces Geng too,but too bad there is a hand spoilt our picture's!


Taking place's




Trying to wink wink


10girls,12 boys!Wow! :)
















Peace with 'flying'hands?lol


                                                 Cousin's with grandmother and grandfather.LOL            










                             #Outing#
    2days before the outing me and my frends were planning to go out watch movie so finally we make it for our outing,Before that in the afternoon reached liyen house to wait ranjanie to pick us up after that go back to school to pass up those buku teks I was just followed my frends too school,damn the stupid guard STOPPED me from cannot entering the school because I was wearing short pants!Grrr..Yes,i know have to waer long pants haiz go to skul also have to wear long pants even have to respect them!KNS!...The guard lady was talking with her frends in the small gate but me and my frends walked to the big gate so I just dont care and entered the school like no want bussiness..LOL..After that pass up books we went to Aeon after that reach there around 1.30pm when my frend dad stopped at the Aeon traffic light like right beside's the 88steamboat then I told my frends that I didnt try before so my frend,ong li yen said ok lets eat later..Hahaha..Once reached Aeon straight away bought ticket for 3pm and 6.10pm..After bought the ticket's went for lunch at a restaurant named Nyonya delights the food thre wasn't that bad too,reasonable price too! :)...It was kinda full eating cendol only luckly i didnt eat rice.Hehe.Go for a walk walk for a while till 3pm finally the time had reached..Entered the cinema searching for places I was sitting in the center.Damn!It was cold that time!...1st movie we watched was Im number 4 and 2nd movie is Burlesque..While waiting for the movie to starts me and my both frends make jokes!Hahah..Joker lah they...Goodness!And Yet we saw a SILLY men poke the straw into the POPCORN!!!! not into the drinks..Hhahaa..3 of us was laughing like hell
The movie over around 5 something  but we still continue our 2nd movie!YES!,HAHA..We to toilet after the 1st movie over TER meet out school mates we lepak for a while then only 3 of us entered for 2nd movies..Burlesque damn nice and sexy movie!!! :),..There is a singer named CHER.....OH MY GOD!Her voice is awesome!!!!!I love her voices!!!!Arghhh...sexy voice...But majoriti all the songs are nice lah of course..After 2nd movie also its over next was our dinner...We ate 88steamboat!!Wow,its nice and reasonable too...So many choices of vege,fishballs,seafoods,drink and ice-cream..Yummm Im going with my frends again!!!!!!Hohoho..Happy...

No comments: